Sri Jagadish Shettar, Minister for Large & Medium scale industries, Sri C.P Yogeshwar, Minister for Tourism, Ecology & Environment, Srimathi. Shruthi, Chairperson, KSTDC visited Sri Suttur Math, Mysuru on 3rd March 2021 and sought the blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji.
Mysuru, September 22, 2019: “Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamiji’s service to the society is immense,” opined Sri L. Revanasiddaiah, DGP (Retd.) and Chairman of the Gubbi Thotadappa Organisation.
He inaugurated the 104th Birth celebrations of Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamiji, the 23rd Pontiff of Suttur Math, held at the Gubbi Thotadappa Dharma Samsthe Student Hostel, in Sardar Vallabhbhaipatel Nagar, organized by the Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Seva Trust, Mysuru. In his address he opined that the Paramapujya Swamiji had opened free students hostel and even provided food to the students coming from rural areas during his time itself and thus became a ray of hope for thousands of students. “I am one among them,” he added.
Chief Guest Dr. M. Mahadevappa, Agriculture Scientist, and Padmabhushan awardee in his address observed that there are many opportunities for the students to achieve in today’s advanced education system. He called upon the students not to misuse science and try to protect the culture and traditions of the country and become good citizens of the nation.
Prof. Puttabuddhi, President of the organization presided over the function. In his address he recalled the lack of food materials during those days and appreciated the Paramapujya Swamiji for overcoming all the problems and being successful in providing free food to the students of the hostel. “May his blessings be upon all of you,” he said.
Prof. Nanjundappa, Vice President, JSS Senior Students’ Association was present on the dais. Earlier, the programme commenced with an invocation by student Sachin. Sri Akshay Mallappa, Trustee welcomed the gathering. Sri Duggahatti Mallikarjunswamy compered and other Trustees Sri Prabhudeva, Sri Srikantaswamy, Hostel warden Sri Anandamurthy, parents of the hostel inmates and students were present.
Sri L. Revanasiddaiah, DGP (Retd.) addressing the gathering after inaugurating the 104th Jayanthi Mahotsav of Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahawamiji, organized by the Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Seva Trust, Mysuru. Akshay Mallappa, Prof. Puttabuddhi, Dr. M. Mahadevappa, Prof. Nanjundappa and Duggahatti Mallikarjunswamy are seen in the picture.
Sri G.L. Tripurantaka, Coordinating Officer, Sri Samapath, Sri Veerbhadraiah, of the JSS High School, Sutturu, Sri Mahesh, Medical Officer, Primary Health Care Centre, Sutturu, Sri G. Shivamallu, Head Master, Smt. C.P. Nirmala, Sri B.M. Siddappa, Sri Mahesh, CRP, Siddaraju, ECO, and Nagesh, seen with the students of the school and their parents, on the occasion of bicycle distribution ceremony.
Mysuru, September 21, 2019: A programme to observe the 104th Jayanthi of the Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Rajendra Mahaswamiji was held at the JSS College of Commerce, Arts and Science, B.N. Road, Mysuru on September 21, 2019.
In his address Sri S.A. Ramadas, MLA, expressed his gratitude for being an alumnus of the college. Exemplifying the life of great Scientists he remarked that it is important to have the right role model in one’s life. “A great personality like Paramapujya Jagadguru Sri Rajendra Mahaswamiji with his determination can enlighten the lives of the students,” he said.
Inaugurating the students’ Cultural and Sports Forum on this occasion, Prof. S.R. Niranjana, former Vice-Chancellor, Gulbarga University, Chairperson, DOS in Biotechnology, University of Mysore, stressed the importance of basic infrastructure needs of an educational institution. He felt disappointed as the modern sophistication has curbed the growth of true education. Further, he said that an educationist is like a third-eye in the human face. “Students should make use of digitalisation of education as the computer is the best teacher, with the help of the teacher-facilitator. Today, students are at crossroads, with diversification and they should expose themselves to all kinds of education. Teacher-students should march together to fulfill the aspiration of the Swamiji in providing education,” he added.
Dr. K. Anantharamu, Professor of Kannada (Retd.), Maharaja’s College, Mysuru, advised the students about the importance of moral values. “Marks are not important, but it is the remarks that mould the character of the students. Education without moral values is meaningless. A true visionary like Rajendra Mahaswamiji is the true educationist. Having his roots in Sutturu, he has made the world to enjoy the fruits of education.
Various prizes were distributed to the meritorious students on the occasion.
Earlier, the programme commenced by offering floral tributes to Paramapujya Jagadguru Dr. Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamiji by the dignitaries. In his introductory speech, Prof. B.V. Sambashivaiah, Chief Executive of the College explained the importance of the occasion. Prof. M. Mahadevappa, Principal of the College administered the oath to the students and faculty. Prof. D.S. Sadashivamurthy, Dr. Vijayamanjunath Guru and Sri M. Karthik were present on the occasion.
Kum. Sannidhi K N of II B.Sc., rendered an invocation, Kum. Lakshmi M of III B.Sc. welcomed the gathering, Kum. Ayusha Samrin proposed a vote of thanks and Kum. Subashini, III BCA compeered the programme.
The students of the JSS Women’s College, Kollegal, have secured first place in the Taluk-level Throw Ball Competitions held on dt: 18.092019, as part of the Dasara Sports Meet and have gained eligibility to participate in the District-level competition. Prof. Umesh, Principal of the College and Prof. K.R. Guruprasad are seen with the winners.
The Scouts and Guide students of the JSS School, Suttur, have been selected for state-level competitions. While the Guides have been selected for state-level singing competitions the Scouts have secured second place, in the District-level competition. Heads of various departments of the school and instructors are seen with the students in this picture.
In continuation of the notification issues on 18-09-2019 inviting applications for certain positions at JSS Institutions, it is notified that the position of Director is vacant only in the following fileds:
- School Education
- College Education
- Media & Publication
- General Development
It is also notified that the last date for receiving applications will be 25-09-2019 before 5 pm.
For the Position of Directors/Dy. Directors:
- SchoolEducation: Significant contribution made in developing group of Institution as Administrator.
- College Education:Should have vast administrative knowledge and experience in collegiate administration and management of Higher education institutions.
- Media & Publication:Good track record in journalism with digitaldesignabilities & ability to manage multiple publication projects.
- Social Welfare:Applicants whohave served in social welfare activities in government/NGO’s catering to the needs of societal problems,with good interpersonal skills & ability to manage multiple welfare projects.
- GeneralAdministration:Candidates who have administrative experience in understanding various government/ corporate administrative polices and implementing them across multiple organisations.
- Finance Management:Expertise in Finance management and planning.
- Accounts & Audits:Expertise in maintenance of accounts andconducting financial / administrative audits in large organization.
- Human Resource Management:Managing & strengthening human resource system in an organisation with excellent team management skills & team building capabilitiesalong withexperience in public/private/corporateHRD management sectors.
- Please send your detailed resume along with necessary Annexures.
- Salary and other benefits will be commensurate to experience.
POSITION OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / ASST. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
|Qualification||MBA degree (full time) from a reputed Institution/ University securing 60% marks and above. (Passed all the semesters in first attempt).|
|Age||Below 35 years.|
|Experience||For Administrative Officer – Minimum 5 yearsexperience as Officer / Head in a reputed industry/ institution.
For Asst. Administrative Officer Post fresh graduates can also apply.
|Salary & emoluments||Commensurate with qualification & experience.|
BRIEF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
- To assist the head of the institution relating to administration Establishment, Accounts & Bills, Examination, Stores, Admission etc.,
- To receive all correspondences addressed to the institution & to arrange for distribution the letters to departments/sections to take action of the institution in all administrative works.
- Follow-up action on the files & grants from Government & other nodal agencies.
- Assisting the accounts officer in preparing the Budget estimates and arranging for Audit by Internal & External auditors & ensure to send compliance for the audit objections.
- To sanction Casual Leave to the staff and the authorized signatory for the Service Resister of staff members.
- Responsible for maintaining the confidential files & records of the institution.
- To discharge any other duties assigned by the head of the institution/superiors.