Vision & Mission
JSS Mahavidyapeetha aims to serve humanity by addressing the challenges related to health, literacy and economic mobility. As a not-for-profit philanthropic organization, the institute seeks to inspire and foster human development through its network of institutions and to work closely with society and the nation. With its headquarters in Mysuru, Karnataka, India, and having its imprints nationally and internationally, JSSMVP touches the lives of millions.
- Touching the lives of millions through sustainable human development
- Develop exceptional leaders who positively impact our global society.
- Enhance human values and scientific inquiry; combine both compassion and reason in realizing ethical wisdom.
- Foster creativity and celebration of cultural and moral values that increase cultural empathy and are central to the development of all children and creative engagement of people of all ages.
- Provide affordable healthcare that reflects the best practices and supports sustainable health.
Organization under JSS Mahavidyapeetha:
- JSS Spritual Mission, USA
- Sahukar B. Subbanna Charitable Trust, Mysore
- Kyatanahalli Siddalingaiah Samskritha Paatashale and Free Hostel Trust, Mysore
- JSS Body Donation Organisation
- JSS Employees Welfare Trust
- JSS Education Foundation Pvt. Ltd.
- JSS University
- JSS Janashikshana Samsthans, Mysore and Bangalore
- JSS International Education Trust