JSS Mahavidyapeetha INC
JSS Mahavidyapeetha INC is a non-profit institution incorporated in 2006 at JSS Spiritual Mission Campus, USA. Sri Suttur Math established JSS Spiritual Mission in 1999 to spread the rich Indian culture and spiritual heritage to parts of the world. To further support the activities of JSS Spiritual Mission, JSS Mahavidyapeetha INC was established. The main objectives of JSS Mahavidyapeetha INC are as follows.
- To establish, manage and assist institutions in imparting primary & secondary education and to impart technical and medical education.
- To establish, institute and administer institutions for teaching yoga, ayurveda, formal and non-formal education directed towards imparting moral values leading to the spiritual and material wellbeing of all.
- To propagate Indian culture by way of symposia, publication of books, pamphlets or other means of communication using electronic or other media.
- To encourage entrepreneurs to set up technology ventures in India or elsewhere or to collaborate with Indian companies, Institutions, and Universities.
- To participate in or to receive assistance from institutions or individuals to undertake activities that are similar to the objectives of Mahavidyapeetha.
JSS Mahavidyapeetha INC has board of directors to undertake its activities. A meeting is conducted every year to review the activities.
Organization under JSS Mahavidyapeetha:
- JSS Spritual Mission, USA
- Sahukar B. Subbanna Charitable Trust, Mysore
- Kyatanahalli Siddalingaiah Samskritha Paatashale and Free Hostel Trust, Mysore
- JSS Body Donation Organisation
- JSS Employees Welfare Trust
- JSS Education Foundation Pvt. Ltd.
- JSS University
- JSS Janashikshana Samsthans, Mysore and Bangalore
- JSS International Education Trust