JSS Senior Citizens Home, Bengaluru
Senior Citizens’ Home, Kethohalli, Thavarekere Hobli
JSSMVP has started an old age home for the senior citizens at Kethohalli in Thavarekere Hobli, Bangalore South Taluk. The home is located on a beautiful farm near the famous Big Banyan Tree (Dodda Alada Mara) on the premises of the Math’s Kethohalli branch. It is a paid home and offers excellent facilities for senior citizens to enjoy a comfortable stay. The centre fulfils the unique needs and special care required by the senior citizens.
- Well-furnished building.
- Prayer Hall.
- Rooms with necessary furniture.
- Two-bed and Three-bed rooms.
- Entertainment Centre (Radio and TV facility).
- 24×7 water and electricity facility.
- Modern kitchen with well-equipped steam cooking facility.
- Well-equipped dining hall.
- Doctors on call.
- Vehicle facility during emergencies.
Additional facilities that can be availed on a paid basis
- Washing of clothes.
- Personal nursing assistants and other facilities.