JSS Primary School Konanakunte, Bangalore
We offer classes from 1st standard to 7th standard. Admissions are made as per the norms set by the Government of Karnataka. Admission starts from the last week of May.
Santhosh Elemeri- Serving as Manager at Bank of Baroda.
Sports and games help in the growth of a child, mentally and physically. By physical activities, children become mentally sharp and attentive. We have both indoor and outdoor sports equipment.
We also conduct annual sports meet, and our students participate in the sports competitions organized as a part of Suttur Jatra Mahothsava.
Buildings: Spacious, well-equipped and well-maintained classrooms.
Playground: The school has a vast playground
- Qualified and experienced teaching staff
- Co-operative non-teaching staff
- Vast playground
- Spacious and well-equipped classrooms
- Well-equipped computer lab
- Laratory with latest experiments
- Sports room with sufficient articles
- Modern, attractive and well-equipped auditorium for co-curricular activities
- Well-stocked library with a collection of nearly 10,000 books
- Separate reading room
- Journals, magazines and newspapers are subscibed
- Demonstrations and seminars by resource persons
- Scholarship to economically backward and talented students
- Special classes for academically weak students
- Special coaching class for competitive exams are also held by efficient teachers
The lab is well-equipped and has more than 15 Pentium-IV systems. All the systems are connected with structured cabling networkStudents make use of computer lab during class hours. Systems have a broadband internet connection. The lab also has necessary software and a printer.
- Our school has a well-equipped computer lab, with an expert computer teacher.
- Students learn effectively through Audio-Video materials. Our school encourages usage of AV materials while teaching.
- To ensure that our students have ‘a sound body and a sound mind’, physical education activities and yoga classes are regularly conducted. The school has a big playground. Our expert PE teacher guides the students to develop self-confidence and concentration.
- Co-curricular activities are conducted every week.
- An educational tour is organized during the month of November.
- A water purifier is available to supply pure drinking water.
- Separate toilets for girls, boys, ladies staff and gents staff
JSS Primary School Konanakunte, Bangalore-560062 – LKG and UKG
|1||REKHA||Asst Teacher||S.S.L.C. NTT||KANNADA, ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS||20YEARS|
|2||MALA K||Aaya||VII.||–||20 YEARS|
JSS Primary School Konanakunte, Bangalore-560062 – 1 to 4 Kannada Medium (Aided)
|1||KUMARASWAMY||I / C H M||P.U.C. TCH||MATHEMATICS, EVS||20|
|2||CHENNABASAVASHETTY P||Asst Teacher||P.U.C. TCH||MATHEMATICS, KANNADA||19|
|3||VENKATESHAIAH G V||Asst Teacher||P.U.C. TCH||ENGLISH, KANNADA||19|
JSS Higher Primary School. Konanakunte, Bangalore-560062 – 1 to 7 (Un-aided)
|1||BHEEMAPPA BALOBAL||Asst Teacher||P.U.C. TCH||Kannada, English, EVS||17 Years|
|2||VEDAMURTHY S A||Asst Teacher||TCH B.A. B.Ed. M.A.(English)||Social Science||8 Years|
|3||NARAYANA SHETTY S C||PE Teacher||P.U.C. CPED||PET||8 Years|
|4||MANJUNATH D V||Asst Teacher||P.U.C. D.Ed. (BA)||Kannada, Maths, English, EVS||6 Years|
|5||GOWREESH M R||Asst Teacher||B.Ed. M.A.(Hindi)||Hindi||4 Years|
|6||RAJALAKSHMI P HANDE||Asst Teacher||M.A. B.Ed.||History, Kannada||14 Years|
|7||NANJUNDASWAMY R S||Asst Teacher||M.Sc., (Maths), B.Ed.||Maths, Science||8 Years|
|8||VISHALAKSHI S||Asst Teacher||B.A. B.Ed.||Kannada, social science||12 Years|
|9||SHILPA R M||Asst Teacher||TCH B.A. B.Ed.||Social science, Kannada, English||14 Years|
|10||MOHAN KUMAR M||Asst Teacher||D.Ed. B.A. M.A.||English, Science||2 Years|
|11||VINAY KAUMAR L||Asst Teacher||D.Ed. B.A. M.A. B.Ed.||Kannada, Maths, EVS||6 Months|
|12||SHIVAKUMAR B P||Asst Teacher||B. A. D.Ed.||Kannada, Maths||6 months|
|13||MAMATHA P||Asst Teacher||B.A. D.Ed.||Englisg, Maths, EVS||6 Months|
|14||VIVEKANANDA||Asst Teacher||S.S.L.C. TCH||Englsih, Maths, EVS||20 Years|
|15||RANI H R||SDA||M.Com.||Office||10 Years|
Phone- 080- 26320660
About JSS Primary School, Konanakunte, Bengaluru
In the year 1980-81, JSSMVP established a higher primary school at Konanakunte, a village in the suburb of Bengaluru, to foster the education needs of students in this area. At the time of its inception, the school had only 50 students and was working in a small rented building. With each passing year, the school excelled in curriculum and extra-curricular activities and yielded good results. In 1993, the classes were moved to a well-furnished building with all modern instructional facilities. Our classrooms are well-equipped, and we also have a well-stocked library, a state-of-the-art computer lab and science laboratory.
The school holds facilities that cater to the sporting, innovative and artistic needs of children. In the previous academic year, 1000 students were studying under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced teachers.