JSS Nursery & Primary School, Mylasandra, Bengaluru
About JSS Nursery & Primary School, Mylasandra
The Nursery and Primary school at Mylasandra was started in the year 2009 to impart the best education for the students of rural area. We also strive to make students aware of their responsibilities in building the nation and helps them in adopting a competitive spirit to face the outer world. Presently, more than 480 students are studying in primary classes.
The school has a well-structured building with immaculately maintained classrooms, a modern IT lab, a well-equipped science laboratory, a well-stocked library with more than 1500 books, sporting materials and other fundamental facilities.
Facilities at JSS Nursery & Primary School, Mylsandra
- School Building: Spacious, well-equipped and well-maintained
- Library: Well-Stocked with a collection of over 1500 books
- Laboratory: Well-equipped with latest instruments, chemicals and specimen to conduct experiments in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Playground and Sports Room:The school has a big playground. Students are trained under the guidance of a physical education teacher to develop “Self-Confidence”, “Concentration” and “Sportsman Spirit”. Indoor games are also encouraged.
- Computer Room: Consists of 15 hi-tech systems and 1 printer.
- Water: School has Water purifier and provides pure drinking water.
- Competitive Exams: Students are trained to face competitive exams such as N.T.S.E and N.M.M.S.
- Projector: A well equipped projector has been housed in our school to benefit our students and teachers.
|Kupendrappa C.B.||In-charge Headmaster|
|Manjula M. S.||Assistant Teacher|
|Jayarathna P||Assistant Teacher|
|Chandrashekhara D.S.||Assistant Teacher|
|Prabhamani P||Assistant Teacher|
|Mahadevaswamy G||Assistant Teacher|
|Asha C.C||Nursery Teacher|
|Manjula (Manju G. S.)||Attender|