JSS Balajagath, Bachahalli Village, Gundlupet (Tq)
Bachahalli village is situated at a distance of about 20 km from Gundlupet taluk headquarters. JSS Balajagath, Bachahalli, was established in the month of July 2003, to meet the educational demands of people of Bachahalli and neighbouring villages. Bachahalli is easily accessible by road from other surrounding villages.
The school has a beautiful building with a big playground. The current student strength of the school is around 35.
Admission is based on a test on the activities of children
LKG and UKG
Medium of Instruction: English
- Class Rooms: Own RCC Building
- Sports Room: Adequate sports materials are available for all students.
- Playground: Spread across one acre area
- Water facilities: The Bachahalli Grama Panchayath has provided a separate water supply pipeline to the school.
- Toilet facilities: Separate toilets for boys and girls.
The following national and state festivals are celebrated at the school.
- Independence Day
- Gandhi Jayanthi
- Kannada Rajyothsava
- Children’s Day
- Republic Day
Gundlupet (Tq) – 571111
Headmaster: J. N. Lokesha
Phone No.: 9449929530