In continuation of the notification issues on 18-09-2019 inviting applications for certain positions at JSS Institutions, it is notified that the position of Director is vacant only in the following fileds:
- School Education
- College Education
- Media & Publication
- General Development
It is also notified that the last date for receiving applications will be 25-09-2019 before 5 pm.
For the Position of Directors/Dy. Directors:
- SchoolEducation: Significant contribution made in developing group of Institution as Administrator.
- College Education:Should have vast administrative knowledge and experience in collegiate administration and management of Higher education institutions.
- Media & Publication:Good track record in journalism with digitaldesignabilities & ability to manage multiple publication projects.
- Social Welfare:Applicants whohave served in social welfare activities in government/NGO’s catering to the needs of societal problems,with good interpersonal skills & ability to manage multiple welfare projects.
- GeneralAdministration:Candidates who have administrative experience in understanding various government/ corporate administrative polices and implementing them across multiple organisations.
- Finance Management:Expertise in Finance management and planning.
- Accounts & Audits:Expertise in maintenance of accounts andconducting financial / administrative audits in large organization.
- Human Resource Management:Managing & strengthening human resource system in an organisation with excellent team management skills & team building capabilitiesalong withexperience in public/private/corporateHRD management sectors.
- Please send your detailed resume along with necessary Annexures.
- Salary and other benefits will be commensurate to experience.
POSITION OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / ASST. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
|Qualification||MBA degree (full time) from a reputed Institution/ University securing 60% marks and above. (Passed all the semesters in first attempt).|
|Age||Below 35 years.|
|Experience||For Administrative Officer – Minimum 5 yearsexperience as Officer / Head in a reputed industry/ institution.
For Asst. Administrative Officer Post fresh graduates can also apply.
|Salary & emoluments||Commensurate with qualification & experience.|
BRIEF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER:
- To assist the head of the institution relating to administration Establishment, Accounts & Bills, Examination, Stores, Admission etc.,
- To receive all correspondences addressed to the institution & to arrange for distribution the letters to departments/sections to take action of the institution in all administrative works.
- Follow-up action on the files & grants from Government & other nodal agencies.
- Assisting the accounts officer in preparing the Budget estimates and arranging for Audit by Internal & External auditors & ensure to send compliance for the audit objections.
- To sanction Casual Leave to the staff and the authorized signatory for the Service Resister of staff members.
- Responsible for maintaining the confidential files & records of the institution.
- To discharge any other duties assigned by the head of the institution/superiors.